When some dude says this to me I want to bare my teeth like a rabid dog, is that normal? Anyway this art print was inspired by those sexist vintage ads that sometimes pop up on Pinterest and make you think "fucking hell this wasn't even that long ago in the scheme of things, maybe the handmaids tale might actually play out". Buy this art print and (separately) reclaim your autonomy to smile whenever you feel like smiling and not because you're instructed to.
- Printed using a 12 colour giclée process
- 240gsm paper
- Made to last hundreds of years
- Carefully wrapped in tissue paper and shipped using a bespoke, weatherproof triangular tube specifically designed for our prints
- Smooth matt black finish
- 25mm depth
- High quality, solid wood
- Pre-attached hanging fixings
- Packaged in biodegradable bubble wrap, then secured in a fitted reinforced cardboard box
We make our products to order - apparel can take up to 5 working days to print and all other products print and ship within 3 working days.
We ship worldwide. Estimated delivery dates shown at checkout.
If you're in the EU you may now have to pay extra import duties. Please check your spam and junk folders once your order has shipped for any contact from the local customs office so you can retrieve your parcel.
If you do not accept your shipment then we will be happy to refund your order once it has returned to us minus any shipping and import tax charges.